A talk has been produced to tell the story of the Bealey family as extracted from the records and research and will be presented at Radcliffe Library on Monday 15th November, 6.30-7.30. The event is free, just turn up on the night and find out more about one of the towns most famous families.
- Archives: “there is something about the smell and feel of a one hundred and twenty year old piece of paper..”
- Cataloguing and arrangement, what goes where and why?
- 1856, a year in the life of Mary Bealey as told by her cheques.
- Mary Bealey’s Methodist Chapel
- Great plans for the future…but what are they?