- Archives: “there is something about the smell and feel of a one hundred and twenty year old piece of paper..”
- Cataloguing and arrangement, what goes where and why?
- 1856, a year in the life of Mary Bealey as told by her cheques.
- Mary Bealey’s Methodist Chapel
- Great plans for the future…but what are they?
Category Archives: Family History
So far I have told you about the members of the Bealey family who died in WWI but now I’m going to tell you a bit about some of the men from the Bealey’s bleach and chemical works who also fought, some … Continue reading
As in the previous blog, this one is about a member of the Bealey family, Adam Crompton Bealey Jr. who was the youngest brother of Herbert Bealey, the last member of the family to be involved in the family business. … Continue reading
So, who were these Bealeys? Where do we start with their family tree? I’m going to try to show you in the next few blogs how I went about finding out a little more about this family so we can … Continue reading
Hi, I’m one of the volunteers working on the Bealey Project. My main purpose here is to accurately draw up the family tree of the Bealeys. As new and interesting things come out of this research I’ll be posting details here!